♩ ♪ Music to My Ears | Musica para os Meus Ouvidos ♩ ♪

Vocês são daquele tipo de pessoas que acorda com uma música na cabeça, que posteriormente não sai de lá o dia todo?

"She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into overdrive (oh)
(...) You need a good girl to blow your mind"

Eu sou, e ás vezes é irritante! Mas ultimamente tenho acordado todos os dias com esta grande música e não me importo nadinha, digo já porquê.

Jessie J, Ariana Grande e Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang

1º Há muito que sou grande fã da Jessie J. Linda, talentosa, com uma voz espectacular, atitude e músicas que fazem despertar de mim uma diva desafinada no chuveiro.
2º Não há muito tempo (e sim, sei que estou atrasada para a festa) começei a ouvir a "maravilhástica" Ariana Grande e fiquei apaixonada. Parece ser uma miúda (yah, porque eu sou super mais velha que ela -.-') super doce, fofinha, com uma vozinha mega inocente para começar e depois soltam-se dali aqueles agudos tipo Mariah Carey que até fazem ver estrelas... é simplesmente, do outro mundo.
3º Juntaram estas duas bombas!
4º Nicki Minaj á mistura, polémica, boobs, butts, hip-hop, não digo que não me agrada =P 
5º A letra é só qualquer coisa que dá vontade de cantarolar com garra, e com aquele orgulho feminino com que todas nós já cantámos agarradas à vassoura em cenas dignas de um prémio qualquer (vocês sabem do que estou a falar!) xD

Com isto quero dizer que, é uma música fantástica e eu gosto muito dela, e se acordar com ela na cabeça todos os dias significar bom humor pela manhã, “bora lá”!




Are you the type of person who wakes up with a song on your head that just won’t go away for the whole day?

Well, I am. And sometimes it’s really annoying! But lately I’ve been waking up to this great hit, and let me just say, I don’t mind AT ALL. I’ll tell you why.

1st of all, I’ve been a fan of Jessie J for quite some time now, to the point where I know almost her every song (oops). She’s Gorgeous. Talented, has a spectacular voice, and her songs make a somewhat shower-singing-diva rise up inside of me. Don’t ask!

2nd Not too long ago (and yes, I know I’m a little late to the party) I’ve started listening to the amazing Ariana Grande, and let me tell you, I fell in love. She seems to be such a super sweet girl, with an innocent voice at first but then, releases those powerful acute Mariah Carey notes that blow your mind… She’s simply, out of this world.

3rd They’ve put them together!

4th Add Nicki Minaj to the mix, controversy, boobs, butt, hip-hop, I can’t say I don’t like it =P

5th but not least, the lyrics are just something that gives you the urge to sing along fiercely, with that feministic pride we’ve all sang before, grabbing that broom in an award winning scene. (You all know what I’m talking about!) :D  

Over all, it’s a great song and I’m digging it, and if it means waking up every morning in a good fierce mood, ready to start the day… let’s do it!


 

Comentários

Mensagens populares